When you create an account with Olivet Seminary, you can view the first lecture of each certificate course. To view the remaining lectures of the course, please provide further information HERE.
About This Certificate Program
Olivet Seminary Certificate Program in Biblical Studies offers courses of foundational biblical knowledge and spiritual formation for aspiring Bible teachers and lay leaders.
Unit 1-1 Introduction & Authorship of the Epistle to the Romans
Rev. David Y. Chang
Rev. David Y. Chang is a cross-cultural pastor based in Sydney, Australia. He earned his Master of Divinity and completed the D.Min program from Olivet University. Having received a Bachelor of Engineering degree as his undergraduate studies from University of Melbourne, his passion for over 10 years has been to explain the Bible in an unadulterated yet systematic and logical way.
1) The Epistle to the Romans 1
2) The Epistle to the Romans 2
3) The Epistle to the Romans 3
4) Local Olivet Seminary Spiritual Formation 1*
5) The Epistle to the Romans 4
6) The Epistle to the Romans 5
7) The Epistle to the Romans 6
8) Remember the Heart of the Bible
9) Local Olivet Seminary Spiritual Formation 2*
*This course is provided by the local Olivet Seminary, which is nearest to a student's residence. Spiritual Formation is a process of being conformed to the image of Christ, as well as forming the spiritual self. The local Olivet Seminary assists students with being equipped to draw nearer to God in Christ by this course.